Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersede all others. By using this site, you expressly accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions contained in this statement. Do not use this site if you do not accept and agree to these terms and conditions. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
All prices quoted are in £ Sterling and are exclusive of VAT and Carriage. Prices are based on Xcel Print and Promotions selecting the best production method for your order.
3. Terms of Payment
Payment for orders shall be by credit card, unless other credit terms have been arranged. Orders are not binding on all websites within the group of websites owned by Xcel Print and Promotions until accepted by Xcel Print and Promotions. Xcel Print and Promotions may invoice parts of an order separately.
4. Changing Orders
Because we start processing orders immediately after confirmation, submitted orders are considered final.We will try to accommodate order changes or cancellation requests, but cannot guarantee our ability to complete them.
All delivery times are to be treated as estimates only. No liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of goods. Deliveries outside the UK may subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies.
6. Returns PolicyAs we provide personalised goods, we cannot accept returns unless we have made a mistake or the garments are faulty. Please be aware The Distance Selling Regulations Act of 2000 does not apply to "personalised goods or goods made to a consumer's specification".
7 . CarriageUnless otherwise specified the cost of carriage is charged extra. Standard packaging is included within price unless special packaging is requested from the buyer at additional cost.
8. Passing of Property and RiskTitle to products passes from xceluk.com to you on delivery from our facility.
9. Claims9.1 Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 days of delivery
9.2 All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to us so as to reach us within 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract.
9.3 Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made so as to reach us within 4 days from receipt of our invoice
10. LiabilityTo the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Xcel Print and Promotions nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
11. IndemnityThe buyer shall indemnify Xcel Print and Promotions against all claims for infringements or alleged infringement of third parties' patent copyright or other intellectual property rights,and all costs and expenses incurred in connection therewith, arising from the execution of the buyers designs, patterns or specifications.
12. NoticesAny notice given hereunder by post, fax to the recipient at his or its principal or registered office shall be deemed to have been properly served at the time when in the ordinary course of post or transmission it would reach its transmission.
13. Complaints ProcedureShould you wish to make a complaint, please do so by filling out an enquiry form found on our contacts page, alternatively contact us by telephone on 08456 522 655. We endeavour to respond by e-mail or telephone within a maximum 5 working days. You may also contact us by post, our address is also listed on the contacts page.
14. Force MajeureWe will not be held responsible for the failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
15. Competition Terms and ConditionsTo qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee Xcel Print and Promotions. Xcel Print and Promotions reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entries and entries are limited to one per person.
To enter the competition, applicants must sign up using a valid email address and submit the entry to us. Incomplete entries or those not received by the deadline will be disqualified. Xcel Print and Promotions has no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunctions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
Entry to the competition is via Xcel Print and Promotions group of websites only
By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative. If an advertised prize is not available we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The winner will be selected at random from those entries received after the competition has closed. If you are a winner, we will notify you by e-mail.Xcel Print and Promotions decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner's name may be published on any of Xcel Print and Promotions groups website, and Xcel Print and Promotions website or facebook after the closing date of the competition.
Competition prizes, unless otherwise stated, are not in conjunction with the manufacturer of the prize we are giving away.
16. Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions1. Eligibility:
The Xcel Print and Promotions Refer a Friend ("Programme") is available to all existing Xcel Print and Promotions customers (“Referring Customers”) and to all individuals (“Referred Customers”) who click to Xcel Print and Promotions (The Website) via the link (“Referral Link”) of the Programme sent by a referring customer (The User), provided they meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for the Programme, Referring Customers must:
Be aXcel Print and Promotions account holder who has previously paid for at least one order and not subsequently cancelled said order on The Website
Legally able to join such programmes in their country
To be eligible for the Programme, Referred Customers must:
Have never made a paid order with Xcel Print and Promotions. Xcel Print and Promotions reserve the right to refuse referral commission if it appears there has previously been an order from the Referred Customer, regardless of the email address or account the Referred Customer orders through.
Placed an order in excess of £30 excluding VAT and delivery
Xcel Print and Promotions reserves the right to close customers’ accounts of Referring or Referred Customers, if these have acquired referral credit by fraud or have used or attempted to use the acquired referral credit in a way that violates these terms of applicable laws
Xcel Print and Promotions reserves the right to terminate the Programme or change the terms at its own discretion at any time
3. Referral credits:
Referral credits can be used as payment or partial payment against any products and accessories available to standard accounts as listed on The Website.
Referral credits cannot be used as payment against shipping, express deliveries or taxes on The Website.
Referral credits cannot be redeemed for cash and have no monetary value. Cancelled orders or refunds against orders placed with referral credits will have any amount of the order paid for with these credits refunded as credit not cash.
Referred Customers make a purchase that is then not subsequently cancelled on The Website directly after they enter through the Referring Customers unique Referral Link or Referral Code
Referred Customers must be new customers to The Website and have not made a paid order with Xcel Print and Promotions previously.
Referred credit accrued in any Programme Account does not constitute property of the referring customer and is not transferable by operation of law or otherwise to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other Programme account.
Referred credit accrued in a Referring Customers Programme account will remain valid for 12 months. This time period will refresh every time an order is placed on the account regardless of if credit is used.
Referring Customers enrolled in the Programme can accrue Referred credit based on accrual rules stated in these terms and conditions and any additional time limited Referred credit offers in subsequent communications for undertaking specific actions.
Xcel Print and Promotions has the right to change the methodology for the accrual of Referred credit in the future at any time without prior notice.
Referred credit can be used on the Website for printed or embroidered products and delivery costs. If your Referred credit value is less than the value of goods ordered, the difference is to be covered by payment via our standard payment methods.
For each Referral only one reward of Referred credit will be allocated to Referring Customers. Any further or subsequent purchase by Referred Customers will not be rewarded and/or be profitable for either Referred Customers or Referring Customers.
4. Programme Account:
If The User Account is not in good standing or in dispute, the referring customers Programme enrolment and the relevant use of Referred credit may be suspended.
If The User cancels their Programme Account or has their Account cancelled, all Referred credit accrued in the User’s Programme Account and not redeemed at the date of cancellation will be forfeited, unless otherwise agreed at the time of such cancellation.
5. General Programme:
Ιn sharing the Referral Link or Referral Code The User accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions
The personal recommendation message from Referring Customers containing the Referral Link or Referral Code can only be distributed to a natural person via personal forms of communication and not via legal entities
If a User sends information to another person via e-mail or through social networks it must meet the general conventions for sending e-mails and messaging through said social networks to friends or family members. Mass messaging, messaging to strangers or any form of action which violates the law or serves commercial purposes, particularly in the form of "spam", is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of the customer account of the Referring Customer and the Referral Link will be deactivated.
For the purpose of clause 4c Mass messaging includes but is not limited to:
Any website with a URL that contains any or all of the following terms, or derivatives of the following terms: “code”, “discount code”, “voucher code”, “promotional code”, “voucher” or “coupon”
Any website which appears in search engine listings under any of the terms or derivatives of the following terms: “code”, “discount code”, “voucher code”, “promotional code”, “voucher” or “coupon”
Any website whose primary or main focus is to promote the use of voucher codes and/or referral links
Xcel Print and Promotions reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time. Xcel Print and Promotions also reserves the right to change Programme terms and conditions at any time including but not limited applicable credit amounts.
Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Referred credit in the Programme or conversion of Xcel Print and Promotions Points may result in forfeiture of accrued Referred credit as well as cancellation of a User's Programme Account and any Xcel Print and Promotions Customer Account.
Xcel Print and Promotions's failure to enforce a particular Term or Condition does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition by Xcel Print and Promotions.
All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Programme or the eligibility of Referred credit will be resolved by Xcel Print and Promotions in its sole discretion
The Programme cannot be using in conjunction with the affiliate programme.
17. Governing Law
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.